What to do if you need care after hours
If your need is non-life threatening, please call us at 203.871.4188. Our answering service provides 24-hour telephone service to registered patients. They will take your information and contact the provider on call. The provider on call will call you back to discuss your needs and determine next steps.
Our regular office hours can be found here.
What to expect
- You will be asked for:
- your name
- phone number where you can be reached
- a brief description of your medical condition
- Speak clearly and stay by your phone.
- A provider will return your call within 30 minutes.
- If a clinician does not return your call within 30 minutes, please call again and leave a new message.
- The provider on call will place a note in your file to inform your regular care provider.
- You should follow up with your regular care provider.
In Case of Emergency
If your condition is life-threatening, please call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.