Welcome to Shoreline Family Health Care
We are proud to provide culturally sensitive, multi-lingual care, for any stage of your life, regardless of background or ability to pay.
Welcome to the Shoreline family.
Your health care, your way.
While our integrated care model allows us to treat you mind and body, and be proactive in recommending care, you can also pick from our medical and behavioral health services, as needed. Already have a primary care provider you love but want to talk to a behavioral health provider? Great! We can help you with that. Have a therapist but need a physical or someone to turn to when you are sick? That works too! We even offer same day, urgent care visits for acute illnesses, immunizations, and physicals, for patients of all ages.
What is Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)?
It is holistic health care that is person-centered, with YOU coming first: Your care centers around you and your needs and includes:
- Accessibility: We provide daytime and evening appointments and 24/7 on-call coverage.
- Continuity: You see the same health care providers, allowing you to build a relationship.
- Coordination: Your integrated care team coordinates your care within Shoreline Family Health Care and with outside specialists, as needed.
- Compassion: We listen to your questions and concerns.
- Cultural Competency: We are respectful of your culture and beliefs.
- Language Availability: Your health care team speaks many languages. We also provide translation services for over 200 languages including sign language.