Becoming a Patient
First time patients
Welcome to the Shoreline Family Health Care family! We are honored you have selected us to be part of your health care team.
On your first visit to Shoreline Family Health Care, please be prepared to fill out a registration form before your visit.
Information about making an appointment is here.
What to bring to your appointment
Please bring the items listed below to your first appointment:
- Photo Identification (any one (1) of the following documents: Passport, driver’s license, state ID or Elm City Residence Card)
- Social security number, if applicable
- A list of your medications (including any you need refilled)
- A list of any medication, food, or other things you are allergic to
- Insurance cards (primary and secondary, if applicable)
- Payment for services rendered. We accept checks, cash, debit/credit cards and/or money orders.
How to pay
If you have insurance, please bring your health insurance card to every appointment.
If you do not have insurance, you will still receive the same great care. You are eligible to apply for the Sliding Fee Discount Program. We offer financial screening with one of our Certified Insurance Counselors, who will walk you through the insurance process.
Patient: Please bring proof of family and/or individual income, as applicable, from the list below:
- Pay stubs
- Employer letter
- SSI/Disability benefits letter
- Unemployment benefit notification letter
- W-2 or 1040 tax return form
We speak your language
Interpreter and translation services are available to patients who do not speak English. Just let our staff know of your preferences.