Welcome to Grand Pharmacy
Grand Pharmacy is owned and staffed by Fair Haven Community Health Care.
We recognize that having a reliable pharmacy is important to your good health. As part of our commitment to you and our community, we opened our own pharmacy, Grand Pharmacy, conveniently located inside Shoreline Family Health Care.
221 West Main Street
There are a lot of advantages of being an FHCHC patient and filling your prescriptions here, but you don’t have to be a patient to use Grand Pharmacy. Grand Pharmacy is open to anyone in the community for prescriptions and refills.
What Makes Grand Pharmacy Different
We offer services and pricing that are similar to other pharmacies. In addition, Grand Pharmacy has something special: your primary care provider and our pharmacy staff use the same computer system and are in constant communication. This means that if there is a problem or delay with your prescription, it can be fixed right away.
Additional services offered at Grand Pharmacy include:
- Free Delivery Services—same-day in most cases
- Free Medication Packaging Services
- Free Medication Counseling
- Spanish-speaking staff
How to Pay
- Grand Pharmacy accepts most commercial insurance, HUSKY, and Medicare.
- No insurance? We offer a sliding fee discount program to those who qualify!
If you want to transfer an existing prescription, you can either:
- Call Grand Pharmacy at 203.974.5365 to speak with a staff member who can request prescriptions from your current provider OR
- Send a message to your provider via MyChart to request that your prescriptions get transferred to Grand Pharmacy.